Virgin Money London Marathon
Virgin Money London Marathon 2016
Sunday 24th April
We would love to support you in your London Marathon adventure - we will be cheering you on every step of the way. If you have a ballot place, there is no sponsorship pledge - we will help you to raise as much as you can. Get in touch now to find out more.
Our charity places are now full, if you would like to be invited to receive an application link for the 2017 London Marathon, please get in touch.
Registration fee: £50 (payable on confirmation of your place)
Sponsorship pledge: £2000
Whether you are a ballot place or charity runner, Beating Bowel Cancer will support you every step of the way with your training and fundraising, including:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack to kick start your fundraising
- A Beating Bowel Cancer running vest
- A bespoke online training zone with advice on every element of Marathon preparation from training to nutrition to injury avoidance
- A Beating Bowel Cancer team training day with a professional sports coach, to be held in February 2016 near London
- Regular fundraising newsletters to inform and inspire
- Cheering points along the course to spur you on
- An invitation to our post marathon reception for you and your family at the Carlton Club. A place to relax and celebrate your success and to also enjoy a big bowl of pasta, a post race massage and shower.
Don't just take our word for it, here are some comments from our team:
"Thanks everyone at bowel cancer for making my marathon dream possible! It's been fantastic being part of a great team and lovely to meet a couple of you on the way! X" Jane Bennett - 2015 team member
“Well done to everybody today a great effort and a brilliant day with massive support! A very humbling experience, thanks to everyone that helped get me there" Dru McGrath - 2015 team member
"What a fab day yesterday, thank you all so much for your support. A massive thank you to the bowel cancer team for organising the reception afterwards, I could have stayed in the shower all afternoon and the massage was heavenly, thank you." Christina Harding - 2015 team member
Congratulations to our 2015 London Marathon team!
You are all heroes - thank you for all your hard work and support.
Check out some of our Twitter coverage from 2015 here.
Get a flavour of this year's event by looking at our photos here.
Film made by campaignfilm.com