Download your Bowel Cancer Awareness Month pack today
April is Bowel Cancer Awareness Month, a fantastic annual opportunity to raise awareness of bowel cancer and funds to support our work.
During April we’re raising awareness of bowel cancer symptoms. Bowel cancer is the UK’s second biggest cancer killer however it shouldn’t be because it is treatable and curable especially if diagnosed early. Early diagnosis really does save lives, but only around 15% of people are diagnosed at the earliest stage of the disease.
Being aware of the key symptoms and visiting a GP if things don’t feel right can help increase chances of an early diagnosis.
Your Bowel Cancer Awareness Month Information pack includes:
- ‘Know the facts about bowel cancer’ credit card size leaflets
- ‘Simple steps for Good Bowel Health’ booklets
- ‘What is bowel cancer’ leaflets
- A4 symptoms poster
- A4 Bowel Cancer Awareness Month poster
- Briefing sheet
- Be a Star, Bake a Cake fundraising leaflet
You will be redirected to our Bowel Cancer UK website to download the pack.