- RT @CharlotteHawkns: Just seen you talking about @LondonMarathon on @GMB @SeanFletcherTV - your Mum would have been proud. A great cause @b…
- RT @MarkFlannCEO: Great piece @SeanFletcherTV on @GMB Thank you from @bowelcancer http://t.co/Jix02FOfty Sponsor Sean here http://t.co/MTOW…
- @mattslaterbbc @SeanFletcherTV @NeilSpicer @GMB thanks so much for your support.
- RT @NeilSpicer: I thought we looked fast! What the video didn't show was how cold that day was! @SeanFletcherTV @GMB @bowelcancer
- RT @STFC_Laura: @SeanFletcherTV @bowelcancer it's a cause very close to my heart. They've done a lot for my husband and his family x
Our supporters & spokespeople
Beating Bowel Cancer has a number of high profile supporters and expert spokespeople committed to helping us support patients and save lives from bowel cancer.
For interviews, expert comment or opinion please contact Elspeth McAusland in the press office on 020 8973 0008 or (out of hours) 07736 469509.
- Mark Flannagan, Chief Executive, Beating Bowel Cancer
- Stuart Barber, Campaigns Director, Beating Bowel Cancer
- Lord Crisp KCB
- Prof the Lord Darzi CBE
- Matt Dawson MBE
- Dr Chris Steele MBE
- Baroness Floella Benjamin
- Kevin Sheedy
- Freya North