- @EllisUren @RoyalParksHalf great to have you on the team!!
- @SRefil @royalmarsden wonderful news, thanks for sharing!
- RT @SRefil: All of which means I remain in a stable state in remission from #cancer with thanks @royalmarsden @bowelcancer https://t.co/yQw…
- @torbaydesign that's fantastic news Steven! And just the kind of positive news that's helps others, thanks for sharing :)
- RT @torbaydesign: can't believe this week is my 7th year all clear from stage3 @bowelcancer and how lucky i was - get any unusual bowel act…
Our supporters & spokespeople
Beating Bowel Cancer has a number of high profile supporters and expert spokespeople committed to helping us support patients and save lives from bowel cancer.
For interviews, expert comment or opinion please contact Elspeth McAusland in the press office on 020 8973 0008 or (out of hours) 07736 469509.
- Mark Flannagan, Chief Executive, Beating Bowel Cancer
- Stuart Barber, Campaigns Director, Beating Bowel Cancer
- Lord Crisp KCB
- Prof the Lord Darzi CBE
- Matt Dawson MBE
- Dr Chris Steele MBE
- Baroness Floella Benjamin
- Kevin Sheedy
- Freya North