- RT @freya_north: I lost a friend aged 30 to @bowelcancer - I know how important awareness is. Guys do your bit this @Decembeard_UK https://…
- @HotspurHurly61 @Primobarber @Decembeard_UK not long now Sean! Great to have your support again this year :)
- .@MarkFlannCEO comments on NICE's decision not to recommend 2 advanced bowel cancer drugs in the @Telegraph https://t.co/Y9jNzbNbzT
- @SV_JudithMiller @Decembeard_UK great to hear the @sayervincent are getting involved Judith, thank you!
- RT @SV_JudithMiller: Grow a beard guys & go for it with @Decembeard_UK @bowelcancer getting @sayervincent chaps to sign up https://t.co/lL…
Our supporters & spokespeople
Beating Bowel Cancer has a number of high profile supporters and expert spokespeople committed to helping us support patients and save lives from bowel cancer.
For interviews, expert comment or opinion please contact Elspeth McAusland in the press office on 020 8973 0008 or (out of hours) 07736 469509.
- Mark Flannagan, Chief Executive, Beating Bowel Cancer
- Stuart Barber, Campaigns Director, Beating Bowel Cancer
- Lord Crisp KCB
- Prof the Lord Darzi CBE
- Matt Dawson MBE
- Dr Chris Steele MBE
- Baroness Floella Benjamin
- Kevin Sheedy
- Freya North