London 2 Brighton Challenge – Walk it!
Costs and Sponsorship
Date: 26 – 27 May 2018
Registration: (fee is payable directly to Action Challenge)
- £80 registration fee 100km (Full Challenge) and £425 fundraising target
- £60 registration fee 56km/44km (Half Challenges) and £275 fundraising target
- £40 registration fee 25km (Quarter Challenge) and £175 fundraising target
An epic 100km or 56km walk from city to coast
Take part in the London 2 Brighton Challenge and choose to walk, jog or run in this epic endurance test. Sign up in teams of friends, colleagues or join as an individual and meet fellow trekkers along the way. Choose from three distances and make it a bank holiday weekend to remember!
- Fully supported with checkpoints every 12km – Hot meals, drinks and snacks provided en-route
- Pace walkers, medics, doctors, massage to support you all the way
- Online participant area with training and fundraising support and resources
You might need to buy some kit for this trip. You don’t need to buy anything expensive but you do need to be sure that your kit is comfortable and suitable for this event. A comprehensive kit list will be given to you by the event organisers and will be available in the participants log in area on their website.