Virgin Money London Marathon
Congratulations and thank you to our wonderful team of Beating Bowel Cancer runners who took part in the 2017 London Marathon. If you are feeling inspired, you can apply below for one of our charity places in 2018.
Apply for a charity place in our team in 2018 and take part in the World’s most famous marathon.
Date: 22nd April 2018
Registration fee: £50
Charity place sponsorship target: £2000
Enter the ballot
The public ballot opens on Monday 1st May and will remain open until Friday 5th May at 5pm. For more details go to the London Marathon website.
If you are successful in securing a place in the team you can support us as a ballot place runner. There is no set sponsorship target, we will simply support you to raise as much as you can and you will receive the same team benefits.
Whether you have a charity place or a ballot place, our award-winning Events Team will be right beside you – through the training, the fundraising and on the day.
- A Beating Bowel Cancer running vest with your fundraising pack.
- An invitation to our post event reception for you and your family at the Carlton Club
- A place to relax and celebrate your success and to also some food, and a post event massage.
- A bespoke online training zone with advice on training to nutrition to injury avoidance.
- A dedicated member of our Events Team to offer support whenever you need it and regular fundraising newsletters to inform and inspire you.
- Exclusive training day and chance to meet the team.
- Loud and proud Cheering points along the course to spur you on.
If you have a question about the day or joining the team in 2018, please contact Gemma on 0208 973 0003 or email firstname.lastname@example.org