Virgin Money London Marathon
Our application process for a charity place in 2018 is now closed but you can still join our team as a ballot place runner.
Take part in the world’s most famous marathon.
Date: 22nd April 2018
Registration fee: £50
Charity place sponsorship target: £2000
Join our team with your ballot place
Ballot results will be announced in October. If you are successful in gaining a place, you can support us as a ballot place runner. There is no set sponsorship target, we will simply support you to raise as much as you can and you will receive the same fantastic team benefits. Contact the Events Team with your ballot place.
Whether you have a charity place or a ballot place, our award-winning Events Team will be right beside you – through the training, the fundraising and on the day.
- A Beating Bowel Cancer running vest with your fundraising pack.
- An invitation to our post event reception for you and your family at the Carlton Club
- A place to relax and celebrate your success and to also some food, and a post event massage.
- A bespoke online training zone with advice on training to nutrition to injury avoidance.
- A dedicated member of our Events Team to offer support whenever you need it and regular fundraising newsletters to inform and inspire you.
- Exclusive training day and chance to meet the team.
- Loud and proud Cheering points along the course to spur you on.
If you have a question about the day or joining the team in 2018, please contact Helen on 020 8614 3858 or email firstname.lastname@example.org