The Big Half
The Big Half is a brand new Half Marathon from the organisers of the London Marathon. The Big Half will take place in London on closed roads. The route will start at Tower Bridge and finish by The Cutty Sark in Greenwich, where you can join in the Big Festival for all the family in Greenwich Park.
Public places have already sold out and charity registration is now closed.
However there are still running events taking place throughout the year, just check our events page to find out more!
Sponsorship target: £350
Date: 4th March 2018
Distance: Half Marathon (13.1m)
How we support you
As a Beating Bowel Cancer runner you will receive the following benefits:
- A Beating Bowel Cancer running vest to help you stand out from the crowd
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team to offer support and advice
- Regular E-newsletter updates including training plans and advice
- A fundraising guide and fundraising materials
- We will be there to cheer you on during the event.
For more information about taking part in our events, please email email@example.com, or call 0208 973 0003.