Royal Parks Half Marathon
This stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Details about how to register for a charity place in our 2018 team will be available soon.
Date: October 2018
Location: Hyde Park, London
Distance: Half Marathon (13.1m)
How we support you
As a Beating Bowel Cancer runner you will receive the following benefits:
- A Beating Bowel Cancer running vest to help you stand out from the crowd
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team to offer support and advice
- Regular E-newsletter updates including training plans and advice
- A fundraising guide and fundraising materials
- We will be there to cheer you on at the event and congratulate you afterwards in the charity marquee.
Volunteer to help at this event
We could always do with an extra hand so if you have some some to spare on the 8th Oct why not come down and lend a hand.
Contact the events team for more information about the 2018 Royal Parks Half Marathon.