Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon
Registration for a charity place in the 2017 Royal Parks Half Marathon is now open!
This stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
Registration to join our team in 2017 is now open.
Registration fee: £30
Sponsorship target: £350
Date: 8 October 2017
Location: Hyde Park, London
Distance: Half Marathon (13.1m)
If you have been lucky enough to secure a ballot place, then you can join our team as an own place runner. There is no set sponsorship target, we will support you to raise as much as you can.
How we support you
As a Beating Bowel Cancer runner you will receive the following benefits:
- A Beating Bowel Cancer running vest to help you stand out from the crowd
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team to offer support and advice
- Regular E-newsletter updates including training plans and advice
- A fundraising guide and fundraising materials
- We will be there to cheer you on at the event and congratulate you afterwards in the charity marquee.
Contact the events team for more information about the 2017 Royal Parks Foundation Half Marathon.