Royal Parks Half Marathon
Get your Royal Parks Half Marathon place by contacting the events team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Date: 14th October 2018
Registration fee: £30
Fundraising target: £350
Location: Hyde Park, London
Distance: Half Marathon (13.1m)
Join our team in 2018 and help us make a difference in the lives of bowel cancer patients and their families. Beating Bowel Cancer and Bowel Cancer UK have joined together to stop bowel cancer, meaning we are recruiting our largest ever team in the Royal Parks Half Marathon. Want to be part of something amazing? Join team #STOPbowelcancer today!
This stunning 13.1 mile route takes in the capital’s world-famous landmarks on closed roads, and four of London’s eight Royal Parks – Hyde Park, The Green Park, St James’s Park and Kensington Gardens.
How we support you
As a Beating Bowel Cancer runner you will receive the following benefits:
- A Beating Bowel Cancer running vest to help you stand out from the crowd
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team to offer support and advice
- Regular E-newsletter updates including training plans and advice
- A fundraising guide and fundraising materials
- We will be there to cheer you on at the event and congratulate you afterwards in the charity marquee.
Have your own place?
If you’ve secured your own place directly via the public ballot, we would love to welcome you to our team. There is no set fundraising target; we just ask that you raise what you can.
Contact the events team for more information about the 2018 Royal Parks Half Marathon.