Get Off Your Bum 30 Day Challenge
This year we are asking you to Get Off Your Bum and take on our ultimate 30 day challenge! It is totally up to you what you do, whether that’s giving up chocolate or cycling to work every day, you just need to do it every day for 30 days! So if you’re looking for a New Year’s resolution, get sponsored for your challenge and help us to create a world where bowel cancer is beaten.
- Sign up to the 30 day challenge
- Challenge yourself to do something every day for 30 days that you wouldn’t normally do
- Ask people to sponsor you
- Update them on your progress
- Share pictures of you doing the challenges on social media with the hashtag #getoffyourbum
- We can send you everything you may need for your challenge, such as balloons, banners, collection boxes, posters and leaflets
- Give up something for 30 days – what is your vice or your ‘can’t do without’, maybe you have a sweet tooth and need that 3pm chocolate fix, perhaps you’re a cheese lover and can’t imagine not dipping into Camembert or sprinkling cheddar on your mash potato? Whatever it is, give it up for a mere 30 days, you never know you might feel better for it!
- Get active – do you have an office job and struggle to find time to exercise? Challenge yourself to do something active every day for 30 days. You could get up and do 30 squats a day or a 30 minute walk, cycle to work or take up running.
- Do something different every day for 30 days! Maybe it’s an excuse to try a new food or test your cooking skills, or visit a place you haven’t been.
- Swap your morning latte and muffin for a herbal tea and eggs on toast or your evening pudding for a piece of fruit (not only will you feel better, you might save money!)
- Give up your daily coffee/chocolate/croissant or weekly take-away and donate the money you would have spent!
These are just a few ideas to help get you started with your 30 Day Challenge but you may have your own, tell us what you are doing and what has motivated you, we love to hear your stories!
Get in touch today by filling in the below form to let us know you are taking part and we can send everything you need to get you started. If you have any other queries please call 0208 614 3853.