Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Congratulations to all our 2017 riders, you are amazing!
Date: 29th July 2018
Registration fee: £50
Fundraising target: £500
Starting point: Olympic Park, London
See our team pics from 2017
In tribute to London Olympic’s road race, The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 plots a 100 mile course from Olympic Park to the Surrey hills and back into London for a grand finish on the Mall.
Ballot place riders
Try your luck in the RideLondon ballot to obtain your own place, If you are lucky and gain your own place in the ballot, you can join our team with no set fundraising target, we simply support you to raise as much as you can and you will receive the same fantastic team benefits.
Our award-winning Events Team will be right beside you – through the training, the fundraising and on the day.
- Beating Bowel Cancer free training rides courtesy of our partner cycling company Viva Velo
- Beating Bowel Cancer Cycling Jersey with your fundraising pack.
- A bespoke online training zone with advice on training to nutrition to injury avoidance.
- A dedicated member of the Events Team to offer support whenever you need it and regular fundraising newsletters to inform and inspire you.
- Loud and proud Cheering points along the course to spur you on.
- An invitation to our post ride reception for you and your family at the Royal Overseas League. A place to relax and celebrate your success and to also enjoy a big bowl of pasta, and a post ride massage.
If you have any questions about how to join our 2018 team for Beating Bowel Cancer, please call Sebastian on 020 8614 3852 or send us an email.