Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
Registration for a charity place is now closed but you can still join our team if you have gained a place in the ballot.
Date: 30th July 2017
Starting point: Olympic Park, London
In tribute to London Olympic’s road race, The Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100 plots a 100 mile course from Olympic Park to the Surrey hills and back into London for a grand finish on the Mall.
Ballot place riders
If you are lucky and gain your own place in the ballot, you can join our team with no set fundraising target, we simply support you to raise as much as you can and you will receive the same fantastic team benefits.
Our award-winning Events Team will be right beside you – through the training, the fundraising and on the day.
- Beating Bowel Cancer free training rides courtesy of our partner cycling company Viva Velo:
Saturday 22nd April- Group ride training session
Saturday 17th June- Hill training session
Sunday 9th July- Group ride training session
- Beating Bowel Cancer Cycling Jersey with your fundraising pack.
- A bespoke online training zone with advice on training to nutrition to injury avoidance.
- A dedicated member of the Events Team to offer support whenever you need it and regular fundraising newsletters to inform and inspire you.
- Loud and proud Cheering points along the course to spur you on.
- An invitation to our post ride reception for you and your family at the Royal Overseas League. A place to relax and celebrate your success and to also enjoy a big bowl of pasta, and a post ride massage.
If you have any questions about how to join our 2017 team for Beating Bowel Cancer, please call Gemma on 020 8973 0003 or send us an email.