Prudential RideLondon-Surrey 100
When: 29th July 2018
Distance: 100 miles
Registration fee: £19
Fundraising target: £500
Registrations are being taken on our Bowel Cancer UK website.
Join our RideLondon team and enjoy the company of thousands of other cyclists raising vital funds for charity.
Following the 2012 Olympic route, the 100-mile ride starts in Queen Elizabeth Olympic Park in East London, from where you will pedal through the closed streets of the capital and onto Surrey’s beautiful (albeit challenging) country roads and hills, ending on the Mall in central London, where crowds of thousands of spectators will cheer you on.
“I joined the team with my friends because I wanted to take on a challenge in memory of my dad. I was given terrific support from the moment I signed up, the Viva Velo cycle team provided fantastic training rides which helped us gain so much confidence for the day. I had an amazing time riding for Beating Bowel Cancer and it’s a great feeling to know that the money and awareness we raised will help others affected by bowel cancer.”
Jacqui, 2017 participant
Ballot place riders
The RideLondon ballot has now closed, if you have applied results will be released in February. If you are lucky and gain your own place in the ballot, you can join our team with no set fundraising target, we simply support you to raise as much as you can and you will receive the same fantastic team benefits. If you have been unsuccessful, why not join our team for a guaranteed charity place.
Our award-winning Events Team will be right beside you – through the training, the fundraising and on the day.
- Beating Bowel Cancer free training rides courtesy of our partner cycling company Viva Velo.
- Beating Bowel Cancer cycling jersey with your fundraising pack.
- A bespoke online training zone with advice on training to nutrition to injury avoidance.
- A dedicated member of the Events Team to offer support whenever you need it and regular fundraising newsletters to inform and inspire you.
- Loud and proud cheering points along the course to spur you on.
- An invitation to our post ride reception for you and your family at the Royal Overseas League. A place to relax and celebrate your success and to also enjoy a big bowl of pasta, and a post ride massage.
If you have any questions about how to join our 2018 team for Beating Bowel Cancer, please call Elizabeth on 020 8973 0003 or send us an email.