Beating Bowel Cancer only exists because of our loyal and amazing supporters, you are at the heart of everything we do and this is why we are committed to supporting you.
We at Beating Bowel Cancer Promise to:
- Hold your personal details securely and never sell them or swop them with any other organisation
- Be clear about how we will use your contact information from the outset
- Use your details in the way that you have agreed with
- Make it simple to let you choose how we contact you and have the ability to change this at anytime
- Not put any pressure on any supporter to make a gift and if anyone does not want to give or wishes to cease giving, we will respect their decision
- Comply with data protection laws
- We promise to be accountable
- If you ever have any questions about our fundraising activities, or if you would like to change how, or when you hear from us, please do not hesitate to contact us by:
Telephone: 020 8973 0000
Post: Beating Bowel Cancer 10 Harlequin House, 7 High Street, Teddington TW11 8EE
We are proud to work with the fundraising regulator who set and maintain the standards for charitable fundraising.
The fundraising regulator aims to ensure that fundraising is respectful, open, honest and accountable to the public.
The role of the regulator is to:
- Set and promote the standards for fundraising practice (‘the code’ and associated rulebooks) in consultation with the public, fundraising stakeholders and legislators.
- Investigate cases where fundraising practices have led to significant public concern.
- Adjudicate complaints from the public about fundraising practice, where these cannot be resolved by the charities themselves.
- Operate a fundraising preference service to enable individuals to manage their contact with charities.
- Where poor fundraising practice is judged to have taken place, recommend best practice guidance and take proportionate remedial action