Virgin Money London Marathon
Sunday 13th April 2014
Join our team with your Ballot place and we'll
support you every step of the way
A huge thank you to our 2013 London Marathon team who have raised over £110,000 between them.
To get a flavour of this year's marathon and to find out why our runners chose to support Beating Bowel Cancer, please click on the short film below.
Film made by campaignfilm.com color="#0000ff">campaignfilm.com
video below. video below. video below.
Run in the Virgin Money London Marathon 2014
The event will take place on Sunday 13th April 2014.
Application for our charity places have now closed.
All applicants should have now been notified as to whether they have been successful in securing a charity place.
Ballot place runners
If you have been lucky enough to secure a place in the public ballot, we would be delighted to have you on the team as a ballot place runner. We don't set you a fundraising target, we will support you to raise as much as you can. To join our team as a Ballot place rider, please complete and return to us your registration form
Whether you are a ballot place or charity runner, Beating Bowel Cancer will support you every step of the way with your training and fundraising, including:
- A comprehensive fundraising pack to kick start your fundraising
- A Beating Bowel Cancer running vest
- Training advice and tips from Mark Kleanthous founder of http://www.ironmate.co.uk/
- Regular fundraising newsletters to inform and inspire
- The chance to meet your fellow team members and get loads of advice at 'The Meet the Experts' marathon day
- Cheering points along the course to spur you on
- An invitation to our post marathon reception for you and your family at the Carlton Club. A place to relax and celebrate your success and to also enjoy a post race massage.
Don't just take our word for it, here are some comments from our 2013 team:
"It was amazing! Thanks so much for all your and the team at Beating Bowel Cancer's support. It was my 3rd and best marathon in more ways than one and I'm so pleased that I was running for Beating Bowel Cancer." Anne Conway - 2013 marathon runner
“Thank you for giving me the opportunity to run for you. I’m so proud to have been part of an amazing team. I loved the massage at the post-race reception. Imagine how much worse my legs would be otherwise! What an amazing day." Soraya Ishaq - 2013 marathon runner