Run to the Beat powered by Nike+
Congratulations and thank you for running to the beat in support of Beating Bowel Cancer
Registration for this event has now closed
September 8th 2013
Run to the Beat powered by Nike+ is a unique half marathon to music. The race which starts and finishes in Greenwich and takes in the sights of East London. There will be 13 live music stations on the way, making this one of the liveliest half marathons in the country.
Half Price Registration fee: £15
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £300
We ask that each person pledges to raise a minimum sponsorship to take part and that this reaches us no later than one month after the event. In order to gain a charity place for this event, you must be registered by 5pm on July 31st.
Use your own place to support us
If you are lucky enough to secure a ballot place, then you can join our team as an own place runner. There is no set sponsorship target. We simply ask you to raise what you can. To join our team please contact us at email@example.com
As a Beating Bowel Cancer runner you will receive the following benefits:
- A comprehensive fundraising guide
- Fundraising materials such as stickers, balloons, banners and collection tins
- Regular E-newsletter updates
- A Beating Bowel Cancer running vest and training Tshirt to help you stand out from the crowd
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team to offer support and advice
- We will be there to cheer you on at the event
The registration process for Run to the Beat is now closed, If you have your own place in this event and would like to run for us, we'd love to hear from you. Please get in touch with us by email or call 020 8973 0003.