- There are still spaces on our teams for the Dragon Boat race in Kingston on 21st July! To find out more, please visit http://t.co/14TZQ5mtu7
- @_CarolJaneF_ they are South Wimbledon (1/7) Colliers Wood (2/7) Wimbledon Park (3/7) and Southfields (4/7)
- @_CarolJaneF_ hi Carol, yes we have 4 tube stations in and around Wimbledon we've been given permission to collect at :)
- We're thrilled to be collecting at local tube stations during the second week of #Wimbledon! Could you lend a hand? http://t.co/opWZOCozvY
- ...or email email@example.com for non-medical queries. Apologies for any inconvenience.
Our supporters & spokespeople
Beating Bowel Cancer has a number of high profile supporters and expert spokespeople committed to helping us support patients and save lives from bowel cancer.
For interviews, expert comment or opinion please contact Elspeth McAusland in the press office on 020 8973 0008 or (out of hours) 07736 469509.
- Mark Flannagan, Chief Executive, Beating Bowel Cancer
- Stuart Barber, Head of Campaigns & Communications, Beating Bowel Cancer
- Lord Crisp KCB
- Prof the Lord Darzi CBE
- Matt Dawson MBE
- Dr Chris Steele MBE