- @davej_actuary it certainly looks to be improving, so hopefully you can get some good training sessions in soon!
- @davej_actuary sorry Dave!!
- @davej_actuary fantastic fundraising Tom, thank you! Hope your training is going well?
- If you missed it earlier....@MarkFlannCEO's blog about the people who've inspired him to take part in @RideLondon http://t.co/rqlPToZRuo
- @BaronsmeadLLP thanks for supporting us and Barry!
Our supporters & spokespeople
Beating Bowel Cancer has a number of high profile supporters and expert spokespeople committed to helping us support patients and save lives from bowel cancer.
For interviews, expert comment or opinion please contact Elspeth McAusland in the press office on 020 8973 0008 or (out of hours) 07736 469509.
- Mark Flannagan, Chief Executive, Beating Bowel Cancer
- Stuart Barber, Head of Campaigns & Communications, Beating Bowel Cancer
- Lord Crisp KCB
- Prof the Lord Darzi CBE
- Matt Dawson MBE
- Dr Chris Steele MBE