Bupa Great North Run
Sunday 7th September 2014
Sign Up today to Join our Bupa Great North Run 2014 team for Beating Bowel Cancer
If you fancy taking part in the greatest half marathon in the world next year, then look no further. This iconic and eternally popular event will see you take to the streets of Newcastle and run with 50,000 others. You'll start in the heart of Newcastle, crossing the famous bridge and finish by the sea in South Shields.
To see photos from this year's event please go to Flickr
We’d love you to be a part of this fantastic annual run in 2014. The registration fee and minimum sponsorship pledge for one of our guaranteed charity places is:
Registration fee: £30
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £300
Use your own place to support us
If you are lucky enough to secure a place in the public ballot, then you can join our team this year as an own place runner. There is no set sponsorship target. We simply ask you to raise what you can. The public ballot is not yet open, but to reigster your interest please go to the Great North Run website.
As a Beating Bowel Cancer runner you will receive the following benefits:
- A Beating Bowel Cancer running vest to help you stand out from the crowd
- We will be there to cheer you on at the event
- A post race reception at the charity village for you to meet the team and meet up with friends and family.
- A comprehensive fundraising guide
- Fundraising materials such as stickers, balloons, banners and collection tins
- Regular E-newsletter updates
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team to offer support and advice
If you have any questions about running in the Bupa Great North run 2014 for Beating Bowel Cancer, please get in touch by telephone on 020 8973 0018 or send us an email.