Bupa Great North Run
We have already filled all our charity places in the Bupa Great North run, however, please do email us if you would like to go on our waiting list.
Sunday 7th September 2014
If you fancy taking part in the greatest half marathon in the world, then look no further. This iconic and eternally popular event will see you take to the streets of Newcastle and run with 50,000 others. You'll start in the heart of Newcastle, crossing the famous bridge and finish by the sea in South Shields.
To see photos from this year's event please go to Flickr
We have now filled all of our charity places, but are operating a waiting list. If you are interested in being on the waiting list please email email@example.com
The registration fee and minimum sponsorship pledge for one of our guaranteed charity places is:
Registration fee: £30
Minimum sponsorship pledge: £300
Use your own place to support us
If you have been lucky enough to secure a place in the public ballot, then we would love for you to join our team this year as an own place runner. There is no set sponsorship target. We simply ask you to raise what you can and you receive the same team benefits below. To register for the team please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8973 0003.
As a Beating Bowel Cancer runner you will receive the following benefits:
- A Beating Bowel Cancer running vest to help you stand out from the crowd
- We will be there to cheer you on at the event
- A post race reception at the charity village for you to meet the team and meet up with friends and family.
- A comprehensive fundraising guide
- Fundraising materials such as stickers, balloons, banners and collection tins
- Regular E-newsletter updates
- A dedicated member of the fundraising team to offer support and advice